arrow

Friday, January 21, 2011

20/1/2011

went to KSL city today
we go there by taxi 
8 peoples included me
taxi fee expensive like hell
RM30 O.O
it's a clear case of blackmail !
 one hour++ just reached there
ksl quite big
larger and prettier than city square
 
 
after reached there
the first thing we gonna do was buy movie tickets!!
finally got chance to see Great day
really nice and touch
hairstyle of ah beng's mum alike my mum ones
HOMESICK again
nearly cried in cinema
~.~
 
 
Just window shopping after watched movie
*due to financial problem
need to save some pocket money for s'pore trip :p
 
_______________________________________________________
 
 
 
Still left one week 
my room my bed my daddy my mummy my brothers my friends
my
ANGPAU!!!
GATHERING!!!
GAMBLE!!!
ALCOHOL!!!
please wait for meeeeeee..!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment